Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Gluten Free, Meat Free and Dairy Free Taco Tasty Tuesday!


Zucchini Tortilla..... on point ☝️ 
Taco Tuesday Gluten Free!! 
Let us wrap... and BE-urrito in this for a moment!!


GF/DF/MF Taco Tuesday 

So I am NEW to the GF world.... since finding out I have an intolerance to grains and dairy! So you may see my Recipe Book Reflect this NEW Way For ME!! xo 

Sugar and Gluten with PCOS is never good.... as I shed a tear for all the BEER I love! 
So as I inch closer to 40 I am committed to giving this New Lifestyle a go!! 
Who doesn't want to be 40 and FABULOUS!! 
NO ONE!! LOL! 

OK ARE YOU READY FOR THIS RECIPE??? 

My Life Motto 


GLUTEN FREE VEGGIE TACO
(Feel Free To add Meat)

The GF zucchini shell.... from aldi's!! 
I cut up a ton of veggies I had and dumped them on top! 

Cilantro (a ton!! LOVE IT! ) 
Onions 
Peppers
Asparagus
Lime
Brussel Sprouts 
Cabbage
Mushrooms
(I cleaned out the veggie drawer)
Salsa 
BLACK BEANS
Cumin on top once cooked I just shake away! 

In a pan over medium heat, add black beans (rinsed and drained), salsa, and cumin. Heat for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally, until heated through. 
ALL SAUTED in Coconut Oil Until Soft
(Optional: mash beans after heating for a creamier filling 
and remove before adding veggies.)


 Added AVOCADO *because it's amazing!*
ADDED my Favorite Taco Sauce!! 
WRAP 
EAT! 

GF/DF Mean Green Sauce 


MY FAVORITE TACO SAUCE: 
(HOMEMADE MEAN GREEN)

1/2 ripe avocado
3/4 cup cilantro, stems removed
Juice from 1 lime
1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. agave/honey *Local is best* 
1/8 tsp. himalayan Pink sea salt *clean salt*

Directions
Make the avocado sauce: in a food processor or blender, add all sauce ingredients and blend. Add a touch of water to thin if necessary, and tweak seasonings as desired. Set aside, or refrigerate if making ahead of time. * GREAT on Salads Too! Add Spice... This is CREATIVE Dump Cooking!! LOL! 




Assemble the tacos: spoon the black bean mixture in the center of the tortillas, drizzle a small amount of avocado sauce over the top, spread it all around for each bite and add your veggie or veggie meat toppings. :)

For Accountability, Support, Help with Meal plan and Prep.. 
Reach Out! I don't bite! 


For a Free Health Consultation! 











No comments:

Post a Comment